It might be easier than you think to use the built in Special Events Increase Benefit to keep your insurance up to date with your changing lifestyle.
The Special Events are:
- Marriage or Civil Union
- Divorce or Legal Separation
- Birth or adoption of a child
- Increasing existing residential Mortgage
- Purchasing: New home or Holiday home, Residential investment property, Residential zoned bare block of land
- Making extensions to a Residential property or Residential investment proper
- Dependent child starts secondary school education
- Commencement of a first course or full-time tertiary education by a dependent child
- Taking on Full Time Care (for the first time) of a dependent relative
- Death or Terminal Illness of a spouse or partner
- Increase in salary
Limits and Terms for Special Events increases do apply.
Want more information? Please contact us.