Allcover General Disclosure
Allcover Financial Limited (FSP557607) holds a licence issued by the Financial Markets Authority to provide financial advice.
NATURE AND SCOPE OF THE ADVICE
Allcover Financial Limited provides advice to our clients about their, life insurance, health insurance, KiwiSaver, travel insurance and general insurance (house, contents, motor vehicle). Our financial advisers provide financial advice in relation to these financial advice products.
We only provide financial advice about products from certain providers:
- For life insurance, we work with AIA NZ, Asteron Life, Cigna, Fidelity Life and Partners Life.
- For health insurance, we work with Accuro, AIA NZ, NIB, Partners Life and Southern Cross Health Society.
- For KiwiSaver, we work with Generate and NZ Funds.
- For travel Insurance we work with Southern Cross Travel and Allianz.
- For general insurance we work with Stylecover and Tower.
In providing you with financial advice, we will only consider existing term life, trauma, income protection and health insurance policies (if any). We will not provide advice on existing whole of life, endowment products, investment or investment linked products. You will need to consult a specialist if you would like advice on those products.
FEES OR EXPENSES
Allcover Financial Limited does not charge fees, expenses or any other amount for the financial advice provided to its clients.
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST AND INCENTIVES
Allcover Financial Limited and our financial advisers receive commissions from the providers on whose products we give financial advice (the insurers and KiwiSaver providers).
If you decide to take out insurance or take out KiwiSaver advice, the provider will pay a commission to Allcover Financial Limited and to your financial adviser. The amount of commission is based on the amount of the premium or the KiwiSaver balance.
From time to time, product providers may also reward us for the overall business we provide to them. They may give us tickets to sports events, hampers, or other incentives.
To ensure that our financial advisers prioritise the client’s interests above their own, we follow an advice process that ensures our recommendations are made based on the client’s goals and circumstances.
All our financial advisers undergo annual training about how to manage conflicts of interest. We maintain registers of conflicts of interests, and the gifts and incentives we receive.
COMPLAINTS HANDLING AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If you are not satisfied with our financial advice service, you can make a complaint by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 09 963 6291. You can also write to us at: PO Box 35477, Browns Bay, Auckland 0754.
When we receive a complaint, we will consider it following our internal complaints process:
- We will consider your complaint and let you know how we intend to resolve it. We may need to contact you to get further information about your complaint.
- We aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days of receiving them. If we cannot, we will contact you within that time to let you know we need more time to consider your complaint.
- We will contact you by phone or email to let you know whether we can resolve your complaint and how we propose to do so.
If we cannot resolve your complaint, or you are not satisfied with the way we propose to do so, you can contact Financial Services Complaints Limited.
Financial Services Complaints Limited provides a free, independent dispute resolution service that may help investigate or resolve your complaint if we have not been able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction.
You can contact Financial Services Complaints Limited by emailing email@example.com, or by calling: 0800 347 257. You can also write to them at: PO Box 5967, Wellington 6140.
Allcover Financial Limited, and anyone who gives financial advice on our behalf, have duties under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 relating to the way that we give advice.
We are required to:
- give priority to your interests by taking all reasonable steps to make sure our advice isn’t materially influenced by our own interests;
- exercise care, diligence, and skill in providing you with advice;
- meet standards of competence, knowledge and skill set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure that we have the expertise needed to provide you with advice);
- meet standards of ethical behaviour, conduct and client care set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure we treat you as we should and give you suitable advice).
This is only a summary of the duties that we have. More information is available by contacting us, or by visiting the Financial Markets Authority website at www.fma.govt.nz.
Allcover Financial Limited (FSP 557607) is the Financial Advice Provider.
You can contact us at:
Phone: 09 963 6291
Office Address: Unit 1H,3 Omega Street, Rosedale, Auckland 0632
Postal Address: PO Box 35477, Browns Bay, Auckland 0754