It might be easier than you think to use the built in Special Events Increase Benefit to keep your insurance up to date with your changing lifestyle.
If you undergo any one of the following special events, you could increase covers without any medical underwriting.
The Special Events are:
- Marriage or Civil Union
- Divorce or Legal Separation
- Birth or adoption of a child
- Reaching ages 25, 30, 35, 40 or 45
- Dependant child starts secondary school education
- Taking on Full Time Care (for the first time) of a dependent relative
- Death or Terminal Illness of a spouse or partner
- Increase in salary of at least of $10,000 or 10% of salary
- Taking out or increasing a residential Mortgage on own home
Limits and Terms for Special Events increases do apply.
Want more information?
Please contact us.