It might be easier than you think to use the built in Special Events Increase Benefit to keep your insurance up to date with your changing lifestyle.
The Special Events are:
- Marriage or Civil Union
- Divorce or Legal Separation
- Birth or adoption of a child
- Increasing existing residential Mortgage
- Purchasing: New home or Holiday home, Residential investment property, Residential zoned bare block of land
- Commencement of a first course or full-time tertiary education by a dependent child
- Taking on Full Time Care (for the first time) of a dependent relative
- Death or Terminal Illness of a spouse or partner
- Increase in salary
- Increase in expenses (for Household Expenses Cover)
- Increase in mortgage repayments/interest rate (for Mortgage Repayment Cover)
- Every 5th policy Anniversary
It’s easy to increase your cover using the Special Events Increase option as it is a very simple 3 page application and you don’t have to provide any medical information.
Want more information? Please contact us.